April 2006
.JPG)
February 2009

Just like her brother this gal is everywhere and into everything. She has even figured how to open some of the childproof locks I installed 3 years ago. Of course the Tupperware cupboard is the fav.
Here are some of her other favorite pass times

trying to figure out how to get cheerios OUT of the floor vent and into her mouth?

She loves books...especially the kind that rip. Too bad mom always takes those ones away.
She loves to play peek-a-boo. She will hide under blanket until I say the magic words.

3 comments:
i love the one of molly trying to get the cheerios out of the vent! hopefully we'll see you guys soon out here!
She is growing up so much! I'm glad I can follow your blog to see what you guys are up to from time to time! Take care, Em!
I feel like I am missing her grow up it is not fair. kiss her for me please.
Post a Comment