3.24.2009

what we've been up to...

We have been staying busy lately. Swimming lessons, the Zoo, parks, playing outside with friends, and loving the gorgeous spring weather we've been having. I know, it sounds hard to have so much fun everyday... but we have to somehow make up for all the hours spent indoors this winter.
I LOVE SPRING!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mimi Crisenberry said...

I'm jealous that you are getting spring weather! We are still gray and dreary outside, rainy and cold. Oh well, I guess that is WA for you...hopefully the summer will be as nice as everyone tells us it will be. Such cute pictures of your fam too!

The Sorensen Family said...

All I can say is me and you are one in the same the girls have the exact same dress that molly has on. I love that little dress for many reasons but mainly because it was cheap and nice and airy so when it gets got it does not make them sweat. i love you and wsh we lived by eachother we would have so much fun