Molly turned ONE today!
But the party started last night...

After dinner we sang
happy birthday and ate cake. And Molly got her very own. I thought she was going to dive into it and devour, but she was very hesitant.

Maybe she got too full on mash potatoes at dinner or maybe because it was almost bed time? But whatever the reason she didn't really like the cake too much. She took a few small bites and then just started spitting it out.

Even though she wasn't that excited to eat the mountain of sugar in front of her she still had fun playing in it.


The party continues...

This morning she woke up to find pink balloons and presents.

We hurried and opened all the presents before Daddy left for work.
We had a lunch party with friends. We invited Molly's two best friends (and Mom's and Bro & sis) over to play eat lunch and have cupcakes. It was such a fun way to celebrate my little sweeties first Birthday.

Ethan was glad to have cupcakes and friends over too, because he was not too happy that Molly was having a birthday..... "I just want it to be my birthday" he told me in his best whinny voice. He also said that he was going to kick M's b-day out the door so that his b-day could come in.
11 comments:
Happy Birthday Molly!!! She looks so cute in her birthday outfit.
Ethan looks huge compared to her. Or maybe because he has huge genes. Anyway, Molly is a little cutie. Oh how I love little girls. Wish ours were closer. Happy Birthday Molly. And happy sliced open anniversary Em. Don't forget to celebrate that sexy scar.
The tutu looks really cute! Time totally flies...she's one and we are almost 30! Ok not quite but closer to 30 than 20!! Ad the picture of her smiling at Ethan is adorable! She looks like she loves him to pieces...stolen toys and all!
Happy Birthday Molly. I can't believe she is "1" already. How time flies.
WHAT?! AlREADY?! I swear it all happened just yesturday! Congrats EM. She is adorable and I want one of those tutu's for me! Looks like she had an amazing day!
Happy birthday my sweet niece!!! I am glad she had such a great day. You are such a good mommy to make it such a special day for her. Awesome memories.
She is adorable. I love the tutu or course.
Happy first birthday little Molly. Sounds like Mommy made sure that you had a wonderful day.
Love the little birthday girl outfit--she looks darling! I can't belive she is one already-- Happy b-day to cute Molly!
Thanks for having us over. We had a lot of fun. Can you believe our babies are one?
She looks so cute in her little Birthday outfit! This last year has flown by, I can't believe she is already one. I love the birthday cake you made her, so cute and looked good. :-)
Post a Comment