4.02.2009

Big girl

Molly loves the new view.
A few days ago we finally put her in the "BIG" car seat and she laughs hysterically when ever we drive somewhere now. Even though she thinks she's big now she still looks little to me. She went to her one year appointment today and is still in the 50%. Weighing in at 21 lbs. and 30 inches.

6 comments:

Mindy said...

Emily....I saw your blog listed on Julie Connor's and just had to look. What a cute family! So how are you? Do you mind if I list your blog on mine so I can keep seeing what you're up to? So I hear your husband's in med school? Isn't that so funny--now you're doing what we were all doing when we lived in your home ward. :) Great to see pictures of you. Hopw all is well! Let me know your email address and you can view our blog if you want. besskids.blogspot.com

emilyy said...

Mindy thanks for commenting. I love how everyone has blogs and you can catch up with old friends. My email is emily_yeates@yahoo. I'd love to see what you guys are up to.

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

Happy (late) birthday Molly! Golly, last time I saw her she was just tiny! What a sweet, happy girl. Hope spring is on its way there in Ohio! The kids are too cute, and growing way too fast! Miss you!

thepyles7 said...

She does look happy. I still have Brie backward but only because I have not taken the time to turn her around.lol

The Sorensen Family said...

Big Girl we are so excited that she gets a fabulous new view!!!

jen said...

How Cute! I remember how excited Alyssa was too. She's a doll!