
We had a really
FUN/CRAZY weekend! And now that it's all over I just want to leave all the dishes in the sink and plastic eggs on the floor and go straight to bed.
Unfortunately dad was working ALL weekend, so he missed all the excitement. Yesterday we went to the city egg hunt, which was crazy as always, but this year seemed worse. Luckily no one got run over by a stroller and we made it out alive with 2 eggs ea.

The kids were happy to find that the Easter Bunny left them some presents! And I really enjoyed cleaning up the plastic "grass" that was ALL over the house!!!! Literally, it was everywhere!


Tonight we had some dear friends over for our traditional Easter dinner. It was so fun to get together, especially since there might not be too many more chances before everyone moves :(
(I've hosted Easter every year we've been in OH except last year and that was only cause Molly was born 3 days later. Anyways we had a much smaller group this year then in the past and to our friends that have already moved on, you were missed tonight.)


We did another egg hunt for the kids (since yesterday was such a bust) and they all loved it. Especially the candy part!!!!!!!
E had WAY too much candy today. i kept telling him "No more candy, you've had enough!" Once when I heard him opening more candy I reminded him that I said no more and he told me "Mom, I'm just going to LOOK at it!!!" haha yeah right! nice try buddy.
2 comments:
Ethan you crack me up!!! I am glad easter was a hit.
Oh we missed being there as well!! J.R. was on call yesterday so we had a pretty low key Easter ourselves. So glad you guys got together. E does have some pretty good answers lately!
Post a Comment