5.28.2009

catching UP

I'm doing a little blog catch up today.
It has been a CRAZY month!!!!!!
The first week Scott and I went on a no-kid vacation. The day we got home we watched our nieces for a week while their parents went on a no-kid vacation. Then the day after they left we flew to CA for a week and just got back last night. So I have a lot of fun pictures to catch up on.
Now it's on with the rest of our crazy summer...... I don't think things are going to calm down for us until August!
I'm just glad it's summer!!

4 comments:

Josh,Trish,Braden and Mackenzie said...

hey sounds like you guys are pretty busy. How did the wedding go?

The Reed Family said...

This is going to be me soon. Two months of catching up on our CA/AZ tips. sounds like you had lots of fun. I'm sure you will be staying busy as you get ready to move... good luck!

Michelle said...

I love the pictures. Looking at your blog is like being back in California. We miss being there with the ward family. Your kids are so cute. See ya, Michelle Elison

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

I love all the pics and update. We are glad to have you back in Ohio. We missed ya!