Mr. & Mrs. Bryan Sorensen
last weekend my brother got married. It was a very beautiful wedding and it was even better to have the whole family together (minus one costa rican)



E really enjoyed himself at the party. We learned that he is quite the ladies man, and has some pretty sweet dance moves. Out on the dance floor he was surrounded by all the ladies and he loved every minuet of it. He particularly like this one girl, (much older girl) and he danced with her for most of the night. The next morning when I asked him if he had fun dancing with all the girls he said,
"Yes!!! I liked dancing with the one that had flowers on her dress. I LOVE her!!!"
(This video doesn't show the womanizing that happened, but it does showcase his dancing the best. enjoy!!!!)
2 comments:
sooo funny about E!
love your new sister in law's dress.. beautiful!
Looks like a beuatiful wedding! E is hilarious!!
Post a Comment