6.17.2009

pAcKiNg

What have we been doing lately? Well a whole lot of packing. Now if I could just pack up these two crazy kids, I would be so much more efficient.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Darling kiddos! Good luck with your move!

Letti said...

The joys of moving. One thing about packing is we really get to see how much stuff we have.

thepyles7 said...

I am right there with you but I need a bigger box to pack up all of my kids!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Your kids are darling! I was so missing Ohio looking at your last blog about all the things you were doing for the last time! Looks like so much fun! It also brought me back to when we moved and it was a NIGTMARE! Ask lindsey...she stressed the most! We had to leave half of our furniture because it wouldn't fit in the truck! Good luck em! We are thinking of you!

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

I don't envy the packing and moving, but you have some exciting times ahead! Good luck.

Ben and Michelle said...

LOL!!! Very cute.

Darcy and Shawn Patterson said...

So fun! I'm sad you'll be further away on my visits, but excited for ya!