7.06.2009

crazy woman

So right now I am so tired I need to go to bed, but I also feel pretty accomplished.
This is how my day went.....

Breakfast
Went to walmart
cleaned 2 bathrooms
sewed six curtains
painted a dresser
vacuumed the house (and the stairs)
Lunch
Costco
Grocery store
Swept and moped
cleaned basement
6 loads of laundry
played in the sprinklers
finally took a shower
made/ate/cleaned dinner
FHE
ate cookies
went for a walk
baths/stories/brush teeth
ran more errands
folded a mountain of laundry

I'm happy because I've never gotten so many things done in one day!! But judging by how tired I feel right now I don't think I'll be doing that again. gOoD NiGhT

9 comments:

The Sorensen Family said...

That is not even a little bit normal.....did you take some natural speed today???? fess up!

Braden and Julie Reynolds said...

What do you usually do all day, sheesh? I usually do that plus some geneology, dinners for the sick, can some food storage, and scrapbooking. All before noon. Good to see you're finally being productive.

thepyles7 said...

You Go girl!

Josh,Trish,Braden and Mackenzie said...

you are my idol emily!!!! v-crew always be true :)

Letti said...

It sounds like you got some of that energy form your dad. He is always going going going. Take it easy today you deserve it.

Michelle said...

I have to agree you are a crazy woman!!

Katherine said...

Holy Cow!! Awesome!

Malinovka said...

WOW, Emily! I don't think I could get more than two or three of those things done in my entire day. You are my hero. Now I just feel really, really lazy! I'm glad you're liking your new place. I really hope you have a great experience there!

Our Sweet Life said...

I wouldn't say crazy woman - more like super woman!! I hope you guys are doing great and that all is well for you in your new home.