So we just got back from another crazy/busy/fun week in UT. I should clarify... from my last post it sounded like we had awful flights but they were actually really good ( I just wanted to vent about the annoying lady that sat in front of me). The kids were as good as can be expected and we got bumped a few times which resulted in LOTs of vouchers for future flights :)
We flew out on Ethan's b-day and he thought it was so fun to fly to see cousins on his actual birthday. They even sang to him and gave him ice cream on the plane.
After we landed we met up with all the cousins at Kangaroo Zoo.
We had a celebrity sighting at Kangaroo Zoo. That's Julianne Hough in the background. Molly just happened to be playing at the table next to her and I couldn't resist.

Later in the week we had a B-day party for E. We went swimming and then back to grandma's for dinner, pinata, an awesome race track cake, and presents. Ethan was so funny, he thanked everyone individually for getting him a present.... even before he had opened them.
Then it was on to the main event....
Dan and Heather's Wedding
Here is the whole Yeates Crew. We make a pretty big group these days. It was fun to have everyone together.

2.jpg)
3.jpg)

6 comments:
ok so i have the exact same picture of braden and josh in front of the gigantic shark
Another wedding in Utah?!! Your family weddings are neverending--always nice to have an excuse to see family, right?! Looks beautiful! Looks like a great trip and fun to celebrate Ethan's b-day.
It looks like you had a great time in Utah. Happy birthday to Ethan.
I am glad you guys had so much fun. Next trip should be to vegas....just a suggestion. I am so sorry about grandpa are you going back for the funeral???
What a fun trip! Happy Birthday Ethan! We miss you guys.
Wow! Ethan is 4! Happy birthday to him. Looks like you had a good time in UT, I can't believe Dan is married. I sometimes forget the sibs of friends grow up too.
Post a Comment