10.22.2009

Out my back window

Seriously! This is the gorgeous view I get to look at everyday from my kitchen window. It makes me happy. I LOVE watching the seasons change, but FALL is always especially beautiful to me.

10 comments:

Letti said...

That is very beautiful. That is one thing I wish we had here in California just not with the snow after.

Annie said...

That is so pretty! Fall in Ohio really is wonderful. I was thinking about you guys today and how it will be sad not to see you this Halloween. We need to get together one of these days soon.

Evaly said...

SOOO pretty!

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

Wow what a sight! That is gorgeous! Hope you are enjoying fall! Miss you guys!

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Gorgeous is right! We are really missing the beautiful Ohio Fall. I still am getting a kick out of the last soccer video of Ethan calling the other kid out--too funny, love it!

Darcy and Shawn Patterson said...

SOOOO jealous... I miss the fall in Ohio!! Gorgeous!

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

That is a very pretty scene. Maybe since Ethan is so good at doing dishes he can give a try at raking all the leaves that will be falling off that tree.

Jen Holtkamp said...

wow! i guess the one nice thing about not living in CA is falls like this :)

jen said...

wow, that looks fake...so beautiful!

Mimi Crisenberry said...

Wow! That is an amazing view! Seems like it should be on a postcard or a calendar! I think you need to take a picture of that and blow it up and frame it and put it in your house as a piece of fine art and people will then look out your window and see it again in its different season stages and have to do a double take. It would be funny but cool :)