10.14.2009

REUNITED

Conference weekend I was lucky enough to see two of my really good friends. Trisha came out for a visit from the rocky mountains and Melanie drove down from Buffalo. (Julia you would've made my life complete) Anyways we had a fabulous weekend. We went to beautiful Kirtland to see the sites and then just hung out the rest of the time like old times, laughing and reminiscing til 2 am. It was soooo fun and I've been wishing ever since that I could get together with all my favorite girls more often. Thanks again for coming ladies..... it was much needed :)

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Sounds so fun, there is nothing like time with good friends!

The Reed Family said...

If there had been any way I could have been there you know I would have! I definitely think It is a great idea to do often! We don't get to see each other nearly enough!