Whoa, I can see who your kids look like now! (well, Molly at least, I don't remember what ethan looked liked as a baby) Who do you guys think your kids look like? I would love to see a baby picture of you to compare... oh yeah, and happy birthday to scott!
Yeah!! Happy Birthday Scott. I hope you guys had a great day. I can't believe that you are turning 30. Weren't we just in high school like yesterday?? We will miss you this Christmas hopefully sometime next year we can get together.
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Scott! Wish you guys were here so we could celebrate with you. A trip to Red Robin sounds good right about now.
Whoa, I can see who your kids look like now! (well, Molly at least, I don't remember what ethan looked liked as a baby) Who do you guys think your kids look like? I would love to see a baby picture of you to compare... oh yeah, and happy birthday to scott!
is that "better than'anything' cake? it looks like it, but i can't tell for sure. :) that is our FAVORITE. :)
Good eye Ashlee it sure is. We call it Chocolate carmel cake
Yeah!! Happy Birthday Scott. I hope you guys had a great day. I can't believe that you are turning 30. Weren't we just in high school like yesterday?? We will miss you this Christmas hopefully sometime next year we can get together.
Happy B-day! Hope ya'll had a great day. Love the old picture of Scott. I think Ethan & Molly look so much like him in that pic.
WOW! I always thought your kids looked so much like your side of the family, Emily, but now I'm not too sure! Either way they're adorable!
Post a Comment