
My little boy has a whole new look. He gets to wear "cool new sunglasses." (Well that's a least what he has been telling everyone.)
Last week Scott took him to "work" with him and confirmed what we had suspected for a few months now. He has an eye that wanders in so hopefully just a few years with these bad boys and it will be all cleared up. Ethan has been very good with them so far....... but I should start taking bets on how long before we need a new pair?
Cotton ball Soccer
Since it's
sooo cold and we feel basically snowed in, we pretty much
never leave the house. So I've had to get creative with activities. This is a picture of us playing cotton ball soccer on the field I constructed out of a box, some wrapping paper, and
LOTS of tape. It is so much fun, and I seriously can't remember the last time I laughed as hard as I was last night while playing. It is Ethan's new favorite game. Molly doesn't quite get it yet but still thinks it's fun.
8 comments:
What a handsome little man! If you have more indoor activity ideas, send them my way. It's so cold in Wisconsin we are homebound as well. Today we made a "jungle" and colored paper leaves and bananas... so much fun, haha!
He looks very cute in his glasses and lucky you that he is leaving them on.
He looks so cute in his little glasses!
Very handsome!! Love the soccer game too.
His glasses make him look so grown up. He sure is cute. That game looks like fun. I bet my kids would love it too.
I know what I will be doing soon...making that awesome game! He looks so handsome.
Ok, I just had to comment that he looks ADORABLE in his glasses. Some kids don't, but he looks slick, and so sweet. I love em!
Ethan looks adorable in his glasses! He's also looking so big. What happened to your little boy? He went and grew up.
Post a Comment