1.31.2010

sun BEEP

Molly loves to sing. She makes up funny song all day long and is getting pretty good at singing some real songs. Her favorite songs to sing are the ones that she has made-up. Her "made-up" songs are always based on her favorite book at the moment. Right now that is "Elliot gets stuck."

She has also decided to self potty-train. Which, if it works, would be fabulous. But I'm not pushing her into anything just yet..... I figure we can wait a few more months until she is two to get really serious about it.

3 comments:

Annie said...

She's getting so big! What a cutie she is.

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

Miley has totally decided to potty train herself also. Knowing my little diva she WILL do it herself. She is a determined little gal. BTW I am not pushing it either.

The Giraldi Family said...

Emily- Molly's singing is so cute! I also love her batman ballerina costume on the previous post!