I realize that I should have posted about this a while ago, but I'm so big that I keep forgetting all you long distance friends haven't heard yet. I've been "meaning" to do it since Christmas, so here it is, finally!!!! Sometimes I feel like my poor little kid is already being neglected. I guess that's what you get with #3. Anyways, despite the late announcement, we are VERY excited to be having another BOY in May. (Ethan especially) I'm going on 28 weeks and I'm already counting down the days until this little guy comes! But I think that is mostly because I want winter to be OVER with already! Bring on spring!!!! We have no idea what we are going to name the little guy? Right now our leading options are; peanut, pickle, & green anaconda...... so suggestions are welcome. :)
13 years ago
20 comments:
Wow! Congrats!
Scott Junior is always a fallback. :)
If anyone can handle 3 kids and give them all the attention they need, it is you. I'm counting down Spring with you!
Congratulations Emily. Here are a few names that I was going to use. Beckham, Creed, and Krew. Good luck with finding a name it took me forever to come up with a girls name.
YAY!! Hope you are feeling well these days...hopefully the hardest part is over right?! Another boy will be fabulous and I am sure Ethan is super excited.
congratulations!!! that is so exciting. boy names are hard, but i'm sure you will choose a perfect one. good luck!
congrats!
Congratulations!!! And you are NOT huge! You look great! I can't believe you are already 28 weeks! Woo-hoo!
Congratulations you guys!
How fun!!
What a perfect Valentine's Day announcement! Congrats!!!
Yay Emily! Congrats.
Green Anaconda for sure. We could call him Conda for short. Can't wait to meet this third little one of yours.
Congrats! That is so exciting. I agree that Green Anaconda is the best choice. Remember that my girls wanted to name Roman, Stoner??? You can always have Stoner, I'm sure he'll have GREAT friends when he grows up!
Congratulations!! Hope it goes fast for you :)
Congrats! Ya, I had no idea. That will be perfect timing cause we are planning a trip out there the beginning of June so we can come see the little guy when he's still so little. Oh I'm so excited for you!
Oh my gosh. I had no idea. I can't believe you are already that far along. Congrats!
What wonderful news. I am excited for your family.
Congradulation! I can't believe your having your third! Time flys! Good luck
Yeah! I keep checking to see if you've announced this yet. Congrats to all of you!
I'm so glad we are not the only ones that have NO IDEA what to name the 3rd. Good luck with that one.
Yeah! Congrats you guys! Boys are SOOO much fun. I love having two little guys who can be "buddies". good luck picking a name. We all struggle with that!
What exciting news. You really kept this a secret for a while. We sure miss you guys. I hope that your pregnancy goes smoothly. You guys need to come down here to visit, or we need to make our way up there.
Congratulations!! That is so exciting!
Post a Comment