We finally got Molly a "big girl" bed and she absolutely LOVES it. I was nervous that she wouldn't want to stay in it and we would have a week of long nights. But she actually loves it so much that she doesn't want to get out in the morning. She also loves her new-found freedom to put every toy and book in bed with her to sleep.
I spent most of the week painting her "new" room Yellow. I say new because we moved her into the room that used to be Ethan's. It is a lot smaller than the room she was in before and I wanted the boys to have more space. Ethan is excited about the switch cause now he gets to share a room with his soon to be baby brother. So it's win-win for all!!!
I didn't take a "before" picture, so this will have to do. Above is what the room used to look like and below is the After. It was a lot of painting to cover up all that blue with a light yellow but I LOVE the way it turned out!!!!! And it's sooo nice to have it done before baby.
We haven't finished the Boys room yet so I will have to post about that later.
13 years ago
4 comments:
Good work, the room looks great. Love the yellow!
You must be nesting! :) hey where did you get her quilt? IT's adorable and I have the floral fabric...I made a sundress for my niece with it. I love it!
What a cute yellow! That bedspread is perfect too.
When't that little man going to arrive? Any day...right?
Love the darling bedspread and the YELLOW!! Hope you are feeling well these days.
Post a Comment