Mitch Kory Yeates
Born 5.16.10
8 lbs 4 oz 20 in
Cute Brothers
Ethan has been such a good big brother and loves to hold "baby" (he keeps saying that he can never remember his name so he's just going to call him baby) Both Ethan and Molly are so happy that he is finally here and home so they can hold him all the time and tickle his toes. Molly loves the little bro too and will be a really good helper once things get a little more routine.
Mitch is a sweet baby and actually smiles quite a bit, (usually from the gas.) I have been trying to capture it but am never quick enough. This is the closest I've been able to get.
On a side note
molly has sensitive skin and gets crazy rashes sometimes and is ALWAYS clawing at her skin. So tonight Scott decided she should wear socks to bed and she thought it was pretty funny. We'll see if she can keep them on and if it will help?
17 comments:
YAY!! Mitch looks wonderful! Glad he is here and that everything went well. Ethan looks darling and so grown up holding him. I am sure he is such a good big brother too. Wish we lived closer to come visit, help out, and see him in person. Hope Scott has a good schedule right now so that you can get some rest.
Oh my goodness!!! Congrats!!! I can't believe that he is already here. Looks like things are going good. He is super cute!!!
By the way...how did the socks work out???
Congrats! He is so cute
He's very cute and looks like he belongs. Congrats, I'm excited that he's here and everything is going well.
What a cute and big baby boy! I hope you, Emily, are recovering quickly. It's so fun to see all three of your kids together and how similar they look. Good luck with number 3! Huge congratulations to all of you!
Oh your side note: my mom made me a sock-puppet to wear to bed when I was two. His name was Fred the sock, he had red button eyes, a felt tongue and I LOVED to wear him to bed. I sucked my second and third fingers and wanted to stop, it worked. Good luck Molly!
CONGRATULATIONS! Mitch is the most perfect baby! What a sweetheart. I'm so glad the kids love him and hope that things will continue to go well at home.
So excited to hear that he finally made it! I have been thinking about you tons. He and Audrey almost shared a birthday. so glad to see all of you doing well and we'll have to plan a visit very very soon to come and see that sweet baby.
He is beautiful! He looks just like your other cute kids! Sorry that phone call was so short, the other day. I can't wait to hear all the details! Congratulations!
Truly Beautiful!!
Adorable! Great name!
Mitch is adorable, he looks so much like the other kids. We're excited to meet the little guy. Do you know yet when you will bless him? Congrats again!
Congratulations Emily and family! He is adorable. Take Care.
What a handsome little guy! So happy for you!
Congrats Emily! He's so cute! I think he looks like ethan...and...molly since they look so much alike. :) CUTE CUTE!! Can't wait to see him.
he is perfect. you guys should go into the baby making buisness ha ha:)
Congrats Emily! Great news! Hope all is well!
so. darn. cute. can't wait to meet him! enjoy that paternity leave!!
Post a Comment