5.22.2010

sweet baby

I remember Ethan being such a good little baby and when Molly was born I was surprised that she was even easier. Well so far Mitch is by far the sweetest. He is such a good little baby and it has been so nice and peaceful to have him around to snuggle with. He is just a perfect little angel and we are all so in love with him.



9 comments:

Josh,Trish,Braden and Mackenzie said...

wish I was there to hold the sweet little guy. I love newborns so much! Congrats on the new arrival and succesful delivery...I am super proud!

Jenkins Family said...

He is perfect! I can't wait to see him in person!

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Oh how precious! Congrats!

Tori said...

Congratulations! He is adorable! I hope we can make it up to Cleveland sometime to meet him.

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Congrats! He is beautiful Emily! I also love love love his name! Hope you are doing well and enjoying a new baby! I am so jealous! I am chasing around my 1 years old constantly and I just want to hold him down so he'll cuddle with me so for a few minutes that's all I ask!

The Reed Family said...

he is so sweet!! You are such a great mom! I can't wait to see more pictures as he grows!!

Ben and Michelle said...

He is so precious!

R said...

Soooo cute! Love the pictures!
Congratulations you guys!! Wow. Number 3. If anyone can do it, you can.
I'm visiting Columbus in about a week and will be thinking of you guys. Unfortunately I don't have a car so that is my home base. Hope Cleveland is treating you guys well!

Mimi Crisenberry said...

So it has been forever since I have looked at ppl's blogs and I am so glad I came on here so I could see that you had your cute little Mitch! I love the name, and he is seriously so adorable! Man, I can't wait to have another little one too, so much work but it is worth it. Congrats!