A few weeks ago I went to New York with all the Yeates girls in celebration of Bonnie (my fabulous mother-in-law). This was my first time in the big city and it was so much fun. Of course Mitch being not quite 4 weeks came along and he got to enjoy doing what he loves best.... sleeping. He literally slept the entire trip (even at night) and was such a good boy. We went to Mary Poppins the musical, went to the statue of liberty, walked the Brooklyn bridge, went to China town, walked through Central park, did lots of shopping, and lots of eating of course. It was a great girls trip and I'm so glad that Mitch made everything so easy for me (delivery included... or I don't think I would have made it with all that walking.)
13 years ago
.jpg)
1 comment:
What a fun trip. I am glad that you were able to go and enjoy yourself. What a great baby.
Post a Comment