Today I have a 5 year old!! How is that even possible? It sounds so cliche' but it really seems like he was just a little baby. Especially having Mitch around, (he looks so much like Ethan as a baby) takes me back to those days. Ethan is such a sweet, good-hearted boy, and I couldn't ask for a better helper. He is my right-hand man and helps me out with pretty much everything all day long. I love you buddy.
We had a fun party on Sat. Slip n' slide, 400 water balloons, cupcakes, and all of Ethan's friends. Scott was the main target for the water balloons, and when those were all gone the kids filled up cups of water to throw at him. It was a fun party.
He was pretty spoiled this year in the present category. He loves his new scooter, and has been riding it all day. I had fun making his soccer cake, even though it didn't turn out how I had planned it, I really like the end result. Mitch & Molly have enjoyed sharing all the birthday fun with Ethan today. He was very nice to let his sister open some presents and has been sharing all his toys.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

.jpg)
1.jpg)
3 comments:
Looks like a perfect Birthday. It's had to see how fast time goes by, but I can't believe you have a five year old either. Can you believe my little Kourtnee is 10 years old. My kids keep growing also and I don't love it. Each stage is soooo fun, but it just means that much closer to them leaving the roost.
I really can't believe it's been five years. He is such a great kid. I'm so glad it was a great day. Now I just need to meet that little Mitch! He looks so much like Ethan.
i think the cake is awesome. I bet ethan loved it! I love making my kids cakes. I let them tell me what they want (maybe with a little persuasion) but they think it is fun! Happy birthday ethan. I can't believe how big our boys have gotten!
Post a Comment