10.08.2010

Fabulous Friday

Last night we had our big craft night for our ward. It was a lot of fun, but it was also a lot of work, so today I'm feeling happy that it's over. Here are some of the crafts we did...

Matchbox Advent
4th of July blocks

Birthday Board

By far the most popular of the night, Marshmallow shooters

Found here:


Abby did these cute photo blocks

Tile coasters found here:

Cute scripture covers by the talented Meghan

we also made some cute fabric flowers. Like I said it was a really fun night. Thank you so much to everyone that helped. I couldn't have pulled this off on my own.

3 comments:

ty and megs said...

i'm sure you are so relieved it's over! you did a fantastic job running the show!!! thank you, thank you, thank you for all the hard work. it was a great night.

Malinovka said...

I wish I could've been in your ward last weekend! FUN projects!!! I'm sure it was a flying success. Now I need to do some of these projects myself! Thanks for the endless inspiration.

jen said...

very cute! i'm always on the look out for fun easy crafts. thanks for sharing.