The PERFECT day!
Monday was the most perfect Fall day, and thanks to Columbus Day, Scott was work free. The weather was so nice so we hit up Patterson's Farm and it was like Heaven on Earth... it was so beautiful.
2.jpg)
Tonight as I was loading pictures I noticed that I took some of the exact shots last year. It was fun to compare how grown-up Ethan & Molly have become in the last year.Pumpkin Patch
Isn't Mitch seriously so cute in these pictures
Monday was the most perfect Fall day, and thanks to Columbus Day, Scott was work free. The weather was so nice so we hit up Patterson's Farm and it was like Heaven on Earth... it was so beautiful.2.jpg)
Tonight as I was loading pictures I noticed that I took some of the exact shots last year. It was fun to compare how grown-up Ethan & Molly have become in the last year.
Isn't Mitch seriously so cute in these pictures

.jpg)
1.jpg)
4 comments:
ahhh.. patterson's... i grew up going there!
we are going to be home for thanksgiving so i would love to get together at some point. what ward do you go to again? (time) ... or we are doing the turkey trot! :) my scott even does it!
we love Ohio too!!!
Those first two pictures of the leaves, they are truly incredible! We are missing fall terribly in the desert. Love all your cute pictures.
It looks so pretty! The weather and colors don't change much here...but the few degrees in the winter are heavenly and honestly winter is my favorite season in Puerto Rico. Still warm enough for the beach but cool enough to sleep in the same bed as my hubby! :) Looks like a fun family day!
Post a Comment