Yesterday we spent the most perfect day at the beach. It was one of those days that you kinda want to last forever. It was just so relaxing!!!

Now this is Lake Erie we are talking about, in Cleveland, in May.... so yeah, the water was kinda freezing. (I mean it hasn't been that long since it was frozen solid) But don't worry cause my three little fishies didn't mind one bit. Ethan pretty much swam the entire time we were there. I thought Molly wouldn't like it because it was cold but actually loved it! Even Mitch thought it was great.
He loved how his feet would sink down in the wet sand and get stuck.

Mitch's favorite thing was the sand, of course. But surprisingly he didn't eat it. He was in heaven just picking it up and smashing it all over his chubby legs. The funniest part by far was watching him laugh hysterically as he destroyed every sand castle attempt.
I'm pretty sure this will be a weekly thing and all I can say is YAY for summer!!!

3 comments:
What a great day at the beach! That's awesome you live so close to the water. Hope it warms up for you! You captured some great pictures! I love reading your blog and seeing all the fun stuff you're up too! Your kids are adorable and growing up! Wow!
Life really IS better at the beach. :) Hope you guys are all enjoying the sunshine! Cute pictures.
Very fun...I wish I was at the beach right now.
Post a Comment