5.07.2011

Look whose walking





Mitch has been "walking" (taking random steps) for a few weeks now. I have tried so many times to capture it, but usually when I get the camera out he just crawls over and tries to grab at it. He is starting to get more adventurous /confident with his steps and is getting better each day. It is very exciting for the other kids and they have been helping him "practice" a lot lately. Molly especially loves to take his Binky away from him and hold it way out of his reach while saying "come get it!" Let's just say he doesn't like that very much. I'm excited for Mitch to walk because it will make this summer and playing outside SOOO much easier for me. But I'm sad that my baby has grown up so fast. Seriously I can't believe that he is going to be one next week.

1 comment:

Letti said...

I love it when they start walking. It sounds like Molly is pretty smart. My girls did the same thing to Paisley except with food...lol