6.22.2011

oh the possibilities...

I've seen so many online tutorials for repurposing clothes. It has been on my "to-do-list" of thing to try for probably 3 years now. Since the whole sewing thing is new to me I was hesitant, but I finally tried it and it turned out okay.


I took an old skirt of mine that never really fit and I never wear, and made this cute dress for Molly. She really loves the idea of using Mommy's clothes to make new clothes for her. So I went through all my clothes and now we have a pretty big stack of future dresses. Don't look to closely at it, but I think it turned out okay and she couldn't be more proud to have a dress "made" by mom.

3 comments:

Sorensen Family said...

So cute .. very proud of you.... just keep at it and you will be a pro in no time.

Whitney said...

I am loving that you are actually accomplishing all these pinterest things! Way to go Em! The Father's Day week was so cute too.

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Very cute...you are super crafty at whatever you put your hands to!!