6.12.2011

the weekend

Molly finished up soccer. She is so proud of her medal and has worn it since sat morning.Ethan wants to live in this tree. Actually he practically does already.And then there is Mitch. This is a pretty typical picture. He is always eating. You would think that we don't feed him by the way he is always scavenging for food.


On Sat the kids picked "sumo" out of our fun bucket, and it was hilarious.
I'm not sure this is the smartest thing to encourage your children to do, but it sure was funny. We were all laughing pretty hard, especially Mitch who wanted to jump in and play with the big kids. Ethan had a hard time being gentle and Molly was like a little turtle that couldn't get up after being knocked down. This activity definitely needs parental supervision, but the kids loved it.





2 comments:

The Reed Family said...

what a fun idea. My boys would love that!!! I just had carter make a list yesterday of things he wants to do this summer. Since he only listed 2 things (swimming and holding 2 cats hahaha) I think I might have to add a few myself and this would be perfect! Today we made marshmallow launchers with paper cups, balloons and a marshmallow. It was a hit! Ahh, summer entertainment!

Jenna Rabe said...

hilarious.