7.25.2012

Happy 9 years


It has truly been a wonderful 9 years with you Scott.  We have aged, grown wiser, learned a lot, and accomplished some big things.  Together we created three beautiful children.  We have had lots of ups and downs but through it all you can still make me laugh. 

When I was looking for all these pictures I realized something.... ever since we've had children they are always in the picture with us.  It was very hard to find a picture of just you and me from each year (I couldn't find a single one of just us for 2010)

3 comments:

Nicole and Scott Kesten said...

this is great! love it. happy anniversary

Jenkins Family said...

So glad you all are doing well! So fun to see you and your cute family.

Michelle Y said...

Happy 9 year anniversary! I love the timeline of pictures of the two of you.