I am way behind on blogging, as I am frequently reminded by my mother. So this is my attempt at a recap of the last 2 months.
Dan, Heather & Seth came to visit
 |
For Memorial Day weekend we got to play with baby Seth. Both Molly and Mitch LOVED having a cute baby to harass play with. |
 |
| I actually got to leave the kids for the day and have fun at Cedar Point. It was so fun to ride all the big rides, but I was definitely reminded of my age by the end of the day. |
 |
| Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame |
 |
| Fun at one of our favorite Cleveland parks, Preston's Hope. |
 |
| Swimming and sliding on the natural water slides at Euclid Creek |
Goodbye BBQ's
 |
| We made so many good friends during the last few years of residency. We are really going to miss everyone. |
End of School Zoo trips
 |
| I went with both Molly and Ethan's classes on their zoo field trips. |
Saying goodbye to our neighborhood friends
Last Day of School
 |
| Ethan and Molly both had such a great school year, with wonderful teachers and friends. |
We miss ALL our good friends
Baseball
 |
| Ethan played half the season before we moved. He had such great coaches and some good friends on his team. Wish he could've finished the season. |
Too many good friends to say goodbye to
Last Cleveland Beach trip
 |
| I got to meet up with my cousin Jessie and her girls at the beach. |
Graduation
 |
| So proud of Scott and all his hard work over the last 8 years. |
Moving Day
 |
| It was so sad leaving our HOME. Mitch was crying and wanted to go back in when it was time to leave. He was so confussed and had no idea what was going on. |
We made it to Charleston
 |
| Huge THANKS to Bonnie for coming out to help us with the move. I seriously don't think we could have survived it without her help. |
Week with the Merrill's
 |
| After getting settled in Charleston Scott had to go back to Cleveland to finish work. So I invited myself to Joe and Monica's house in NC. We were just planning on going for 2 days but the kids had so much fun that we stayed the whole week. |
Happy 4th of July
 |
| Fireworks at Patriots Point. The kids loved watching the helicopters land and take off. |
I LOVE the BEACH
 |
| It is so nice living 5 min from the beach. I LOVE it |
 |
| One night at the beach we found this horseshoe crab |
1 comment:
busy summer! :)
we went to bexley for park day today and i missed you as soon as i pulled into the parking lot! when we got out of the car mckinlay said "this park reminds me of molly!" she got her postcard yesterday and was SO excited!! we'll send molly something soon.
love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment