Usually January is a painful, cold month that seems to drag on forever....
But this year it has flown by and we are already halfway through February. Since I haven't blogged since Christmas, I thought it was time for an update.
In January, Scott got to travel to Antigua Guatemala to work in the charity hospital there. He got a lot of really great experience and had an amazing trip. He is already talking about when he's going back. Maybe next time I can go with him :)
If we're not at the beach than we are at the park. There are SO many fun parks around that we like to go to, and they are so much more enjoyable when they are not infested with mosquitoes like in the summer.

At the end of the month Scott's 93 year old Grandmother, "Nana" passed away and we were fortunate enough to fly into Salt Lake for the funeral. I am so thankful to all the amazing friends I have made here that were so willing to watch our kids so we could go. It was so great to see family and meet nieces and nephews that I didn't know yet. It was great to see all of Scott's siblings and their spouses together which hasn't happened for a long time. It was especially nice to be able to celebrate the life of his amazing grandma.










No comments:
Post a Comment