2.14.2013

love is in the air

Holidays are fun! Especially with kids.  Molly has been acting like it's Christmas around here since she has been so excited for today to finally arrive.  I've always thought of Valentines Day as kinda a silly holiday that I don't care much about, but I will take any excuse to make crafts and treats, so....  It's just too fun not to Celebrate! 
Last minuet I thought of making a candy-bar card for Scott.  I haven't made one of these in probably 15 years.  Wow, times have changed.  I can't believe how expensive candy is now!! I had to cut out half the intended candy.
    
Molly has been so excited for Valentines day.  She has been cutting, drawing, painting, gluing, stamping, and  glittering valentines everyday for the last two weeks.  It has been fun to watch her writing skills improve just in the last few day because of the amount of cards she has been making.
Mitch and Ethan were just excited to have pancakes for breakfast.   
I didn't get any pictures of Ethan this morning, he leaves too early in the morning for me to remember stuff like that.  But he did make a pretty awesome heart for me.  I love that kid :)  
Scott surprised Molly with flowers this morning.  She was so happy and then after thinking for a min she said...
 "Um Dad, these are nice but next time maybe you should just get me fake flowers.  Because they are still pretty and they don't die.  Then I could keep them forever."
 
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

No comments: