10.01.2007

Month in CA

Well we finally made it home for a visit and this time for more than a few days. Scott is going to be working at Loma Linda hospital for the month of Oct. so my parents get a little more crazy at there house with Ethan and I get a little break. It is going to be fun, my Dad is already in heaven with Ethan around and Ethan is loving all the attention. We have only been here for two days and already when he gets sad he cries for Grandpa instead of mommy, it's so cute.

2 comments:

Michelle Y said...

Hope you guys have a great month in CA, it sounds like Ethan is loving it. I'm sure your parents are loving having you all there.

Melanie said...

I wish we were in Cali to visit you guys... Im sure you'll have fun!