13 years ago
10.08.2007
Yellowjackets
Ethan went to his first Colton High School football game on Friday to watch his Uncle Danny play. Ethan was actually really good for almost the whole game, even though he wasn't that interested in watching the game. His favorite things to watch were the marching band, the cheerleaders, and he especially liked the Bee mascots. Hopefully he has just as much fun next week.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Right when the music comes on your blog, Julia runs over yelling, "Ethan!" We miss you guys, but it looks like you're having a great time!
Hey Emily!!
Thank you so much for that cute little book!! I don't really have any kids books or toys so that was a perfect gift! Your little boy is sooo cute!! When are you guys having your next one??:) I hope you are doing well- I have fun hanging out with your cousin!! Talk to you soon!!
Post a Comment