What a pretty baby! Congrats, and I hope Emily is doing great as well. We are so happy for you. Let us know what you need!
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful. Emily, you look way too good in that picture to have just had a baby. Also, I love the name.
My niece is absoulutely perfect. Congrats!!!! We can't wait to hold her.
emily!! shes so gorgeous!! congrats!! i hope you see you guys when i'm back home!! congrats again!
She is adorable!! We are so happy that she is here and I definately see alot of Ethan in her. Congrats and we are so happy for all of you.
Congratulations!! She is so pretty:-) We are very happy for you.
Congrats you guys! Emily... you look great!Enjoy your time with the little one!
Congratulations! I definitely see a lot of Sorensen in her! Cute name too!
Wow you are fast at posting. That's awesome. Congrats and absolutely beautiful baby girl.
Yeah!!! She's gorgeous!!! I can't wait to talk to you... :)
Molly is darling!! So glad to hear that things went well. Enjoy a new little one and get more rest--remember you had surgery as well this time. `
Congrats! Good luck with the REAL hard part now!
Congrats you guys, she is darling! Emily you look fantastic!
Oh...she is beautiful! Congrats! I am glad you are both doing well.
She is a doll!!! And I totally see Ethan in her, especially in the first picture you posted! Congrats!!! Can't wait to see more pictures!
congratulations! what a little cutie! what does ethan think of her? he's going to be such a cute big brother.
Emily congratulations. I love her name. I can't wait to meet her.
Congrats! She is so pretty! Hope you have a speedy recovery Emily!
She is beautiful! You look great by the way!! Hope you and the baby are doing well! I am impressed that you posted soo fast!
She is a Diaper Dandy for sure.Cody
Congrats. She's a cutie. Take care you guys.
She is gorgeous. Yea for you guys.
I am so happy for you!! And props on the promptness of the picture on the blog!! You both look beautiful...I love you and hope you are feeling good,
Congratulations on the new baby and the match in Columbus. Best wishes!
She is a beautiful baby. Congratulations!
Welcome baby Molly!
She is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations! I love the name Molly. So cute! Enjoy her!
Congratulations! She is darling. How are you two? How about the all-important things like stats and name? Oh, and how does Ethan like his baby sister?
She is gorgeous! I want to come over and meet her soon!
Post a Comment
29 comments:
What a pretty baby! Congrats, and I hope Emily is doing great as well. We are so happy for you. Let us know what you need!
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful. Emily, you look way too good in that picture to have just had a baby. Also, I love the name.
My niece is absoulutely perfect. Congrats!!!! We can't wait to hold her.
emily!! shes so gorgeous!! congrats!! i hope you see you guys when i'm back home!! congrats again!
She is adorable!! We are so happy that she is here and I definately see alot of Ethan in her. Congrats and we are so happy for all of you.
Congratulations!! She is so pretty:-) We are very happy for you.
Congrats you guys! Emily... you look great!
Enjoy your time with the little one!
Congratulations! I definitely see a lot of Sorensen in her! Cute name too!
Wow you are fast at posting. That's awesome. Congrats and absolutely beautiful baby girl.
Yeah!!! She's gorgeous!!! I can't wait to talk to you... :)
Molly is darling!! So glad to hear that things went well. Enjoy a new little one and get more rest--remember you had surgery as well this time. `
Congrats! Good luck with the REAL hard part now!
Congrats you guys, she is darling! Emily you look fantastic!
Oh...she is beautiful! Congrats! I am glad you are both doing well.
She is a doll!!! And I totally see Ethan in her, especially in the first picture you posted! Congrats!!! Can't wait to see more pictures!
congratulations! what a little cutie! what does ethan think of her? he's going to be such a cute big brother.
Emily congratulations. I love her name. I can't wait to meet her.
Congrats! She is so pretty! Hope you have a speedy recovery Emily!
She is beautiful! You look great by the way!! Hope you and the baby are doing well! I am impressed that you posted soo fast!
She is a Diaper Dandy for sure.
Cody
Congrats. She's a cutie. Take care you guys.
She is gorgeous. Yea for you guys.
I am so happy for you!! And props on the promptness of the picture on the blog!! You both look beautiful...I love you and hope you are feeling good,
Congratulations on the new baby and the match in Columbus. Best wishes!
She is a beautiful baby. Congratulations!
Welcome baby Molly!
She is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations! I love the name Molly. So cute! Enjoy her!
Congratulations! She is darling. How are you two? How about the all-important things like stats and name? Oh, and how does Ethan like his baby sister?
She is gorgeous! I want to come over and meet her soon!
Post a Comment