


Ohio is not exactly known for it's slopes, mainly because we don't have any. So with all the snow(20 inches) and all the extra time we had this weekend the neighbors decided to make a sledding ramp for the kids. It was the perfect size and actually pretty fast so the kids loved it! Ethan kept saying "I wanna go fast." We spent hours riding our man-made "mountain" it was so much fun. I'm sure it will get plenty of use tomorrow as well.
5 comments:
Crazy all this snow--have fun playing in it and enjoy the sun out today!
I WISH we had that kind of snow here...I am ready for spring though. You ready to pop that baby out yet?
I've been ready. Only 3 more weeks!!!! Hopefully less?
I can't believe all the snow!! Loved the pictures! I love how Ethan wanted to go fast!!! We tried to go here, but it was 5 degrees and Luke was shivering, so wish we were there playing with you guys!! How are you feeling! I am so excited to see this baby!!
How did everything go today? Did she turn or are you having a c-section. I think c-sections are awesome! I hope everything went well!
Post a Comment