3.15.2008

I have the best friends!!!!!!


I seriously have the best friends!!!!!!! Today my friends had a baby shower for me and it was so fun. I got so many cute, fun girl outfits and accessories that I am even more excited to have a girl now. We have never had so much pink at our house and I can't wait to get her all dressed up. I didn't think that I would get so excited about girl stuff but it really is more fun than the boy stuff. Thank you so much to everyone that came and especially those that planned it, I really appreciate it. Oh and not to leave anyone out... to all my out of state friends (you all know who you are) I love you girls too.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

I certainly agree. Girls are so much fun, I feel like I have this little doll that I can dress up. I have now embraced the pink.

Margo said...

Pink is just so much fun. The shower was so much fun. I loved seeing all the outfits. I can't wait to see your cute little one wearing them all.

Jessica said...

Baby showers are the best in the Hayden Run Ward! Looks like you got a lot of fun stuff.