Ethan found some new friends while helping me plant our flowers the other day. WORMS!!! He named every worm he found "squirt" and proceeded to tell everyone that walked by our house all about them. He would chase after people shouting, "I've got a worm." Ethan and "squirt" were such good friends that Ethan carried him everywhere. I started to feel bad for the poor little worm as little by little he was smashed to bits. I can't complain too much because the worms provided hours of fun. It must be a boy thing, give them a shovel and some dirt and they are happy. I just hope I don't start finding little "squirts" around my house.

Ethan took "squirt" for a bike ride.
Ethan took "squirt" for a bike ride.
3 comments:
That is so great! Ethan is a funny little guy. Oh yah, I hope you are having a great Mothers Day.
What a great name for a worm. He is such a cute little boy.
I love this post. Ethat is so cute and funny.
Post a Comment