Molly is 8 weeks today and she smiles all the time. I have been trying to capture her beautiful smile, but unfortunately my camera is soooo slow. After taking what seems like 100 pictures this is what I got. Still pretty cute, but I have yet to get one of her full-on smiling. No worries I will just keep on trying, that's the beauty of digital!!!!
I love this picture! I Love my little girlie!
9 comments:
She is beautiful, I can't wait to meet her. Are you guys coming out for the class reunion? I hope so, it would be much fun.
She is so pretty! These are great pictures of her:-)
She is too cute! Love the pictures!
I think she looks a lot like you, I can see Ethan in her too...your kids definately look like you. Cute pics!
She is a cutie, I see a lot of you in her. Emily, thanks for being a great friend to me. I am going to miss you.
She is getting so big already. She is starting to get her personality. She is very cute I can't wait to meet her.
She is so cute!! I can see a lot of Ethan in her. I love the tongue picture, so cute!
Hello Ethan's long lost twin! What a cute girl! Emily, both kids look like you and they are adorable. You guys need to visit us again soon. Ethan would love jumping on the trampoline.
What a cute little smile--she is growing so fast!
Post a Comment