
So my son likes to assign members of our family to be different animals. It is a game he plays quite often, so this morning while getting ready for church he was telling me which animals he had chosen for the day. Our conversation went something like this;
E: "I'm a giraffe and Daddy is a tiger."
Me: "What's Molly?"
E: "Molly's a turtle."
Me: "What's Mommy?"
E: "Mommy you're a butterfly....no you're a Buffalo."
Me: "are you sure I'm not a butterfly."
E: "No you're a buffalo!!!"
Me: "I want to be a butterfly."
(By now he is laughing hysterically)
E: "No mommy you're a buffalo!!!"
So I guess I'm a BUFFALO.......what animal are you?
5 comments:
I am sure if I asked Tanner I would be a cow or something equally flattering. That is pretty funny.
That is histarical!!!
That is so funny. I would have never chosen a buffalo for you Emily.
It's been almost 5 months since I had Jacki and I absolutely am a buffalo.
Ethan is so funny! At least he didn't say a cow or a pig! He has the funniest little personality. We are excited to play with him.
Post a Comment