We just got back from another trip to Utah. It was only 2 weeks (+) but it felt like we were gone for a month, and although it was a lot of fun I wouldn't call it relaxing. Every min of the two weeks were jam-packed and busy. But I really enjoyed it because we got to see all of our family, and for the first time Ethan got to see every one of his cousins in the same trip. So here are some of the highlights....
Katie & Adams Wedding
The happy couple


Four cousins under 4


Cute Girls
The Studs
The Sister's and sister-in-laws
Anna, Em, Katie, Jenny, Michelle, Jana
BYU vs. Northern Iowa
A mini Sorensen Family Reunion. (we were all at the game except for Brad.)
It was so fun to watch my "little" brother out there on the field. He looked so big, and he had a good game. Go D #44
We also went swimming, ate lots of popsicles, had a few b-day parties, went to the zoo, parks, a carnival, shopping, SWISS DAYS, saw lots of family, had way too many late nights, and best of all got to hang with Lex, Joce, and Bella all week.
Ethan terrorizing my cousin Whitney's gorgeous wedding.
Katie & Adams Wedding
The happy couple
Four cousins under 4
Cute Girls
Anna, Em, Katie, Jenny, Michelle, Jana
BYU vs. Northern Iowa
It was so fun to watch my "little" brother out there on the field. He looked so big, and he had a good game. Go D #44
We also went swimming, ate lots of popsicles, had a few b-day parties, went to the zoo, parks, a carnival, shopping, SWISS DAYS, saw lots of family, had way too many late nights, and best of all got to hang with Lex, Joce, and Bella all week.




9 comments:
I am so sad, that we missed you guys when you were here. It looks like you had a lot going on though. I can't wait to see Molly. The pictures at the wedding she looks so adorable. That color looks really good on her. Again, I am sorry that we were never able to hook up. I guess we will see you Cali next month. Can't wait.
PS Did you hear that Brian and Melissa are expecting. YEAH!!!!
Your kids are seriously soooo cute. I loved looking at all of the pictures you took. It looks like you had a busy but fun time. I have been wondering why you hadn't updated your blog for awhile, now I know :).
looks like it was busy and fun! i bet your glad to be home and back on a routine! Have you aleady moved? call me!
We had so much fun with you guys and i miss you guys so much already.
Can I just say your two kids look DARLING all dressed up for the wedding!! Ethan is such a stud leaning back thinking he looks so cool. Molly is a doll as always. Oh, and you guys clean up nice as well! Looks like you were able to pack in a ton of fun. Enjoy being back home.
That wedding looked amazing! It is so hard though doing a wedding, socializing and trying to corral your children. I bet you were exhausted by the end. You all look so nice though! We need to get together now that we are all back!
Looks like you guys had a great trip. Too bad we only overlapped for a day, hope to see you guys sometime soon!
What a fun trip, and what a beautiful wedding. The bride looked gorgeous. You looked like a hottie yourself.
Miss you
Those wedding pic were to die for! Love all the colors! You are beautiful! I am glad you had such a fun trip!
Post a Comment