10.19.2008

California: week one


Just as I was gearing up for fall in Ohio we went back to 90(+) deg & never ending summer. At least that's what it felt like. The kids & I went out to CA to hang out at my parents house for a week and then meet up with Scott and half the Yeates clan the next week. We had so much fun just hanging out at Grandma & Grandpa's house. It was really low key, and E had a blast helping Grandpa in the garden, feeding the tortoises, and of course playing with Joce. (thanks so much for coming down, we always love seeing you :) ) M liked having a new place to crawl around and explore, just not so much on the hard tile. We also discovered her love for ice. I was happy to do some scrapbooking for my mom and spend some time with Darcy. We also went out to Oak Glen one day, which is always fun.
Darcy snapped these AMAZING photos for me!!! Thanks so much, I Love ya ;)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Reed Family said...

Darcy is so good! But it helps when you have such a cute baby!