10.04.2008

Cougar treats...

I made these dipped pretzels in Honor of the "Y" for the game last night. I thought they turned out pretty cute and you can never go wrong with dipped pretzels....mmmm! (well it's only a problem if you eat as many of them as I did.)

Dan did really well even though he didn't get in until the very end of the game. He had a few big tackles and my personal favorite was that late hit on the quarterback! Scott and I were so proud when we heard the announcer say "ruffing the passer #44." It was AWESOME!!! Keep the hits coming D.

7 comments:

The Alands said...

Those look like yummy treats. Molly is getting so big, I love all the pictures. Have fun in California.

The Reed Family said...

JIm is so excited because our friends here have Dish Network so he has been able to watch a few college football games. We were actually watching this game and I was looking for your brother but didn't know his number....I'll be keeping an eye out! Oh and feel free to overnight me some of those yummy looking pretzels :)

Jessica said...

I LOVE those pretzels! I might just have to copy your great idea :-)
How fun to have your brother on the BYU team. They are having a GREAT season, we watch every game!
I'll have to keep a watch out for your brother when we watch.

Darcy and Shawn Patterson said...

go danny... yeah!!!

Katherine said...

Molly is REALLY cute!! I love the one of the two love birds too!

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

You are always making the yummiest treats! Isn't football season fun? Even better when you have a family member playing! Hope you are doing well and adjusting to life as a resident's wife! Miss seeing you guys!

The Giraldi Family said...

Very cute pretzels! Hope you are doing good! :)