11.25.2008

BeLaTeD.....

So this is a little late, but last week was my man's ALMOST 30th b-day. I took him to the Jazz vs. Cavs game in Cleveland. We left E at a friends house and M came with us. It was really fun to go to the game even though the Jazz lost it in the 4th.We didn't have that great of seats (as you can see from the picture below) But we still had a good time sitting in Loudville. I made a really yummy "Eclair cake" (Stacey Neely's recipe) We didn't have enough candles to announce the proper age so we just used 2 cause he's still in his 20's.
Part of his birthday wish list this year was a "NEW CAR." When he opened it up E was so excited and said, in all seriousness: "Dad, you got your new car!!!!!!!" I think S was thinking more along the lines of one with a stereo and a seat belt. Maybe next year he will be more specific.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Happy birthday Scott and Emily that cake looks delicious. You'll have to share the recipe. Looks like you had a great time at the game.