11.22.2008

GAME DAY RIVALRY

This is what we looked like the first half of the day.....And this is what we looked like for the second half!!!!! Fortunately and Unfortunately the Red team won both times :) :(


Our new fav family thing to do is go bowling. E is getting better and thanks to the bumpers I'm getting pretty good myself. I even beat S today!!! My first turkey!
The other picture is E's sad face cause the cougars lost :(

4 comments:

Jessica said...

You guys are seriously so cute! I love the change of clothes for the different games today.
Good job on Beating your hubby in bowling :-)

Annie said...

Hey, we need to go bowling with you guys!

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Very fun, great photos in the red and blue!

emilyy said...

I have an announcement. this is Scott. Before you all get too excited, Emily technically beat me in bowling by about 5 pins. however 2 of her 5 strikes in the round happened to bounce of the bumpers first. So yes her score was higher but we really should add a big ASTERISK**** next to that announcement. Thanks for your time.