11.09.2008

BIG girl & BATMAN

M is EVERYWHERE these days and getting harder to keep up with. It is funny how determined she is, and loves to climb on anything she can reach. I've also been very impressed by how tough she is. Who knows if it comes from having a crazy brother or if it's just in her blood but she rarely ever cries when she falls. In fact she almost always laughs, and she falls all day long. She is the happiest little thing. And she is growing up much too fast for me.
Speaking of crazy....
As if E didn't jump on my couches enough, we found him a Batman costume this weekend and have officially unleashed his wild side. He spent the entire evening on Sat. running around screaming, "I'm Batman!!!"
You gotta love the after Halloween 80% off sale. So what if it's two sizes too small, it only cost $1.00

8 comments:

Letti said...

I think thats its probably in her blood. She sure has a great smile. Ethan is a boy thats for sure they have so much energy at that age.

The Sorensen Family said...

That costume is histarical. I love it. you go batman.

Michelle Y said...

I love the Batman capris! I just bought those same black/white pants at Target for Hannah, they are adorable.

The Reed Family said...

Ahh three years old...I think four is magical...it seems like Carter has started to channel his energy and at three he was a wild man!! Although, I must say I do envy the energy sometimes!! It definitely goes by faster than you expect!! The good thing is that each new stage and age brings something great!!

Sasha Mari said...

Your family is darling! Ethan is so big, and of course i love your gorgeous daughter. I am glad you found me friend... i am going to blog stalk you - wow you are almost done with Ohio- enjoy it for me, really is just a fun time. Barek totally looks like a mini kev- from head to his chubby toes. Your blog is amazing!!! oh the talent...

thepyles7 said...

I love Molly's headband. How cute is she.Batman rocks too.

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

That 2nd pic of Molly is adorable. She has such a sweet smile. Ethan looks hilarious in his costume.

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

Molly really is growing too fast. I can't believe she is already pulling herself up on things. I love the headband. Such cute kids!