1.22.2009

All about the Hand-me-downs

After almost two weeks of temps in the negative region, it finally warmed up enough to play in the snow. When I say warmed up I mean by like 50 deg. Seriously it was -20 last week and today it was in the 30's. I NEVER ever thought I would say "it feels warm," while standing in 30 deg. weather....definitely a new first for me. Anyways E has been dying to get out and play in that snow and it really didn't feel cold today so we had fun and it was M's first time in the snow. She really liked it until she touched it with her bare hands....I think it freaked her out a little. Looking like a BOY with a pink Binky.
I really don't feel bad dressing her in Boy clothes, to be honest several items in her wardrobe were once worn by her brother, but girls can get away with it. I'm just glad it's not the other way around.

Riding the sled
Snow Angel
For craft night this month we made Snowman Kits.
Have you ever seen better hat hair than this?
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

thepyles7 said...

Looks like fun and I love the snowman! I am glad to see that Molly is feeling better.

Michelle Y said...

Glad to see you got enough snow to build a snowman and use the kit. It turned out darling. Love Ethan's hat hair, he's already taking after his dad!

The Expatts said...

Wow, and we thought Provo weather was cold :) Looks like it does lead to some fun (snowmen and whatnot) though for the kids :) What did Molly end up having??

The Reed Family said...

-20 are you kidding me! How do you leave your house! Hand-me -downs are great, and a hint of pink in the binki is all it takes! I definitely won't be needing a snowman kit, but I should make a sandcastle kit!

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

oh my, your kids look so much alike. I thought the 1st pic of Molly was Ethan when he was younger. Both kiddos are as cute as can be.

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

I think that Ethan looks so much like Scott in that last picture. Maybe it is the hat hair.