2.12.2009

WARMTH

I know I talk about the weather a lot........but during an Ohio winter there is not much else to talk about. So anyways we have had a fabulous week of temps in the 50's and higher plus some SUNSHINE. It is so nice to breath fresh air that doesn't hurt your teeth and ice your lungs. E has gotten to ride his bike every day this week and M loves the outdoors too. If only it was here to stay! I have my fingers crossed, but I know there is still more winter to come :(
I'm just going to keep enjoying it while I can.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

your kids are just too cute.

Letti said...

Enjoy it because who knows you could get another snow storm. Hopefully the weather is nice when you come visit in May.

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Okay em.........you have the cutest family ever! I am glad you guys got out. I can't pull it off yet under 3 hours with my two! HOW DO YOU DO IT?!

The Sorensen Family said...

Their little faces crack me up i love it. if it makes you feel any better we have been freezing and raining like crazy in vegas of all places.

Jessica said...

That's exactly what happened to us out here in Missouri, a little tease of warm weather--but I'll take it!

Aaron and Jessie said...

Yes I love the sound of that. We are coming out to Ohio on March 4th and I've been dreading the weather after seeing all the snow ya'll have been getting. I've been there for Christmas before and thought I'd die....I don't know how a California girl like you are surviving those winters, I thought I'd die after being there just 3 weeks. Do you know where North Olmsted is? Are you close?

Ben and Michelle said...

That is great!! I do not miss winters in Ohio.