3.22.2009

DUNDEE

We went on a little weekend get-a-way to Dundee, MI. What you've never heard of it? Than you are missing out!!!! It's a little town on the border of Ohio and Michigan, exactly half way between our house and our cousins. So when both Dad's happened to have the same weekend off we jumped at the chance to spend some time together. Pretty much the only thing Dundee has to offer is an indoor water park that is attached to a hotel, (besides the Jerky outlet and Bob Evans of course.) Anyways we spent two days playing and swimming with cousins and it was a blast.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Sorensen Family said...

How fun!!! Jocey has been dying to go swimming. Molly is cracking me up she is getting so big but at the same time looks exactly the same. Are her eyes brown now??? I love them and can't wait to get my hands on them

Aaron and Jessie said...

Looks so fun! I swear Ohio is full of indoor water parks. There are like 3 up in Sandusky. You should check some of them out, maybe when you move closer to Cleveland. While we were there we went to Kalahari and I'm obsesed with it.

Nicole and Scott Kesten said...

mmmmmmmmm.... bob evans.. i miss them! looks like you had a blast!

Michelle Y said...

Love all the pictures, I can't believe I forgot my camera. Thanks for meeting us, we had a blast with you guys!

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Great idea--so fun to play with cousins!!