Ethan, age 3
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Don't run in the STREET!
2. What makes mom happy?
Music
3. What makes mom sad?
when I run in the street
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
tickle spiders
5. What was mommy like as a little girl?
Jesus and angels
6. How old is your mom?
Three
7. How tall is your mom?
cause you are bright.... and tall like daddy
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
play and kick soccer balls
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
cry/be happy (I asked him this one twice)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
for giant.... ummm... no a snake
11. What is your mom really good at?
play
12. What is your mom not very good at?
drinking
13. What does your mom do for a job?
wiggling toes
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
chicken rolls
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
swimming
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Sheriff (from cars)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
play catch
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Twelve (I don't think he understood this question.)
19. How are you and your mom different?
I'm thirsty
20. How do you know that your mom loves you?
I love you too!
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
cause you funny
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
to Spain
13 years ago
10 comments:
Love it!
How cute is that. I honestly could picture Ethan's cute face the whole time I read that.
Very cute. I am going to stael this idea for my kids on their birthdays. I loved his answers. It will be fun to see how much they change when he is four.
i am going to have to do that sometime.. such a cute idea.. what does tickle spiders mean?
too bad we don't live closer as j & e are the same age. they could compare and contrast their Cars inventory
What a fun kid! I think this is a great idea - I'm curious to know what my kids would say.
So sweet, I love that he thinks of you as a little girl...Jesus and angels! Why is running in the street always so fun and tempting?
oh so cute!
This cracked me up. Kids are so funny.
ok this is just way cute. He is a funny little boy.
So cute! I was loving the Jesus and Angel comment! He LOVEs his mommy!
Post a Comment