5.14.2009

ReLaXiNg

Our cruise was very relaxing and much needed. We stopped in Grand Cayman and went swimming with stingrays. We were supposed to stop on Isla Roatan, but due to labor riots, road closures, and fires, it was deemed unsafe and so we had to have an extra "fun day at sea" instead. Then Belize where we snorkeled the 2nd largest barrier reef, which was amazing. And finished off in Key West, which was added after Cozumel got cancelled, but turned out to be really fun. On the boat we enjoyed soaking up the sun, playing mini golf, going on the water slide, and my favorite part was eating my weight in soft-serve ice cream....yum.
Oh and just in case anyone is wondering what the trophy's are from? Scott and I won the corn hole game championship. It was the highlight of the trip. All in all, a very good trip that went way too fast.
Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

Annie said...

I was thinking about you guys and your cruise! It looks like you had a great time.

The Expatts said...

Looks like a fun cruise!! Where was it headed? I am sure jealous :)

Letti said...

HOw fun. I bet you guys had a blast. I can't wait to see you in a few days. I still can't believe that Brad will be home tonight. Crazy!

Nicole and Scott Kesten said...

looks like you had a wonderful time. always great to get away

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

How fun!! Rough days I see...looks like a great time. Glad you guys could get in some relaxing before the move!

Jen Holtkamp said...

glad you guys still got a great trip despite the swine flu outbreak! corn horn game? sounds fun :)

emilyy said...

corn HOLE, ya know the bean bag game. Well anyways we rocked it!!!

thepyles7 said...

Cruises are so much fun and even better I am sure with no kids.( not that kids are not great but) I am glad that you had a good time.

theSwensenFamily said...

You guys are looking a little sunburned! I'm so jealous! I know ALL about the soft-serve ice cream they serve on those cruise ships! It's so unbelievably good! I made frequent stops everyday. Sometimes it would be my lunch! You guys looked like you had a great time! How fun to get away! Congrats on being corn hole champions. It's what Buckeye's do!

Unknown said...

How FUN!!!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

WHA?! Gorgeous! I love all those photos! How fun Em! It looks like you guys had a blast and I love love love the trophies!! I am totally jealous!!

Michelle Y said...

Looks like you guys had such a great time! So glad you were able to get away and relax.

jen said...

what a nice vacation...i need one of those. and you look so cute!

Jessica said...

How fun!! That is great that you guys were able to have a NO kid trip. Cute pictures :-)

Ben and Michelle said...

What a fun cruise. I am very jealous.

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Ya'll look like you had a blast. You're such a good lookin' couple.